Super 73-R Brooklyn
*A $150 Pre-Delivery Inspection & Assembly Fee may be charged upon pickup*
Performance Street Racer
The SUPER73-R Brooklyn showcases all of SUPER73’s iconic features; the powerful R-series drive system, along with two-piston hydraulic brakes and dual suspension. Boasting our most powerful LED headlight and our LZRD tires, the R Brooklyn is equipped for peak city and street riding.
- Multi-Class Ride Modes | Each bike comes pre-programmed in the Class-2 mode, which allows for throttle operation and pedal-assist riding up to 20mph. Plus access Class-1, Class-3, and unlocked Off-Road mode to reach 28mph+.
- Removable Battery | Easily charge at home or work with any standard 110v outlet.
- Range | 40+ miles* of range at 20mph under Class-2 throttle-only operation; 75+ miles* of range using Class-1 pedal-assist mode.
- Motor | The internally geared brushless DC hub motor is capable of outputting up to 2000 watts of peak power.
- Integrated LED Lights | Comes with a brake light and our most powerful LED circular headlight at 1100 lumens.
- Drago Chromoly Handlebars | A stylish mid-rise handlebar made from high strength chromoly.
- Speedster Low Profile Seat | A slick cafe-racer style Speedster seat.
- Download the App | Unlock all of Super 73's e-bike features and receive over-the-air updates.
- Navigation | The app provides turn-by-turn navigation on both the Smart Display and your mobile device.
- View Settings | Easily change between pedal assist modes and view your current speed, remaining battery range, and more.
*Battery range estimates depend on conditions such as rider weight, speed, temperature, wind, tire pressure, terrain, incline, etc. Mileage may vary. All bikes are subject to minor cosmetic changes.
Frame: 6061 / 7005 Aluminum Alloy, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered head tube
- Class-1 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak
- Class-2 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak (Default)
- Class-3 Mode Output: 750 watts nominal / 1200 watt peak
- Off-Road Mode Output: 1200 watts nominal / 2000* watt peak
*Off-Road Mode peak output will increase from 2000 watts to 2300 watts with future OTA update.
- Top Speed:
- Class-1 Mode: 20 MPH (throttle deactivated, pedal-assist only)
- Class-2 Mode: 20 MPH
- Class-3 Mode: 28 MPH (throttle deactivated, pedal-assist only)
- Off-Road Mode: 28 MPH +
- Battery: 960 watt-hours, 21700 cells
Weight: 83 lbs
- Front Hub: 15 x 150mm thru-axle aluminum alloy
- Rims: 20" x 100mm alloy with lightening cutouts
- Tires: Front: 20" x 4.5" / Rear: 20" x 5" LZRD
- Inner Tubes: 20" x 4.5-5", angled valve stem
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic, 2-piston forged aluminum caliper, 180mm front and rear rotors
- Front: Inverted coil spring fork
- Rear: Coilover mono shock - Compression and rebound damping
- Display: Transflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device
- IOS + Android Compatible: Yes
- Headlight: LED - 1100 Lumens
- Tail Light: LED
- Horn: Yes
- Charger: 3A (6-7 hour charge time) / Optional: 5A (3-4 hour charge time)
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Pedal Assist: 4 modes (ECO, TOUR, SPORT, SUPER)
- Bottom Bracket: 120mm sealed bearing, square taper
- Crank / Front Chain Ring: 125mm alloy crank arms, 36T chainring / Optional: 44T chainring for 10-speed gearing
- Gearing: Single-speed 16T rear cog / Optional: 10 speed gearing (11-34T) sold separately
- Rear Derailleur: Single-speed chain tensioner / Optional: 10 speed sold separately
- Passenger Foot Pegs: Optional accessory sold separately
- Seat Height: 32"
- Weight Limit: 325 lbs