Power, Performance & Safety.
Perfect for your daily commute, after work trail ride, quick errands & so much more. The CycleBoard Rover combines superior steering control with power and durability for the ultimate stand up riding experience. Designed with full suspension and pneumatic tires, the Rover offers a soft and smooth ride that’s perfectly suited for all types of riders, conservative or aggressive.
Designed for utility, function, & stability
Built to share - with a large 10” x 26” riding deck and low center of gravity, you’ll enjoy balanced & stable rides when riding solo or together. Master the pickup & drop off lines, be the envy of the neighborhood, & get there in style!
Pack it up & Go
Max out your CycleBoard, with an impressive payload capacity, the Rover can handle multiple riders, bulky items, trailer attachments, baskets & more. With our exclusive lineup of accessories, you can personalize your ride for any adventure, from grocery runs to camping trips, to beach days — and everything in between.
Conquer Hills with ease
Power through different terrain & take on steep inclines. Mighty & Silent, the rear hub motor provides Superior torque & can climb hills as steep as 30% with Ease – even at slower speeds.
Full Suspension System: Each CycleBoard Rover comes equipped with full suspension in the front & rear that ensures a smooth and comfortable ride on any terrain.
Dual Braking System: Electronic + Hydraulic braking system slows the motor as you begin to pull the hand brake lever & provides additional stopping power as you continue to pull the lever & engage the hydraulic brake caliper & disc, similar to high end bicycles.
Custom All-Terrain Tires: The CycleBoard Rover uses large 10" x 3" custom pneumatic All-Terrain tires that provide a softer ride as well as superior grip and traction on mixed terrain.
Power and Performance:
Powerful Motor: The CycleBoard Rover is equipped with a near silent 60v 1800w direct-drive brushless hub motor to provide significant torque for hill climbing & rapid acceleration. Ride up to speeds of 27MPH.
Long Range Battery: Eliminate range anxiety with our 96 60V 20ah Lithium-Ion Cell batteries that have an output of 1200Wh of energy. Our batteries are designed & built using genuine LG & Samsung Lithium-Ion cells. Ride up to 40 miles on a single charge.
5 Speed Mode Control: CycleBoard allows you to choose the best configuration for your riding style & environment. With variable top speeds in each mode, the rider has complete control to match their skill level & riding experience.
- Top Speed: 27 MPH
- Range: 40 miles (range is an estimate based off ideal riding conditions and rider weight)
- Incline: up to 30%
- Display: Backlit LCD with 1-5 speed mode selection, speedometer, odometer, trip odometer, battery life, and more
- Throttle: Integrated LCD & display throttle system
- Motor: 1800W brushless silent rear hub motor with 41Nm of torque. Rapid hill climbing and acceleration, reach full speed from a stop in 4-5 seconds.
- Battery: 1162 Wh
- Controller: 60V, 1500W (1800W Peak Output)
- Charger: 67.2V, 3 Amp CycleBoard Charger, works with 100-240V AC outlets
- Electronic Braking: Electronic braking occurs when the rider pulls the brake handle in about 35%, which tells the motor to electronically start to slow, without engaging the hydraulic brake disc.
Rear Brake Light: Integrated rear taillight with brake indication flash mode.
Brake Calipers: One piece forged aluminum body 2 piston brake caliper
- Brake Levers: 3 or 4 finger Aluminum alloy grip levers with electronic braking sensor and integrated parking brake lever
- Brake Discs: 160 mm Rear Disc Brake
- Fenders: Rear fender with integrated taillight and brake light included. *Optional front fenders
- Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum chassis
- Front Wheels: Exclusive CycleBoard 10" x 3" mixed-terrain tires
- Grips: Durable rubber & aluminum alloy material Ergo grips designed to reduce the pressure on the palm during riding
Handle Bar: Reinforced stainless steel 42" handle
- Deck: 10” x 26” wood laminate deck with grip tape
- Suspension: Independent front suspension + rear suspension
- Rims: Aluminum two-piece hub design making it easy to replace worn out treads