$799.00 Regular priceSubscription • Save
- Range: 55km / 34Miles (80kg rider S mode Average 30km/h speed on flat road)
- Speed: 48kph / 30mph
- Battery: 14S2P Samsung 40T 403Wh
- Motors: 750W *2 Hub Motors
- Remote: Halo remote
- Deck: 39*9.8inch Composite Maple, Glass Fiber and ABS
- Wheels: 96*55mm 80A PU Wheels
- Trucks: 8 Inch Gravity Casting
- Lights: Red Lights Around Deck
- System: 14S 58.8V
- Weight of Board: 23lb
- Max Load Weight: 110kg / 240lb
- The actual range depends on many factors (rider's weight, riding styles, average riding speed, road condition, wind speed, temperature and wheel size etc.)
- We provide the e-manual for download here: Download Manuals
- IP55 Water Resistant Only, Not Waterproof! Do not ride in wet conditions, water damage is not covered under warranty and a damaged battery could cause fire risk!
- If you rode on wet ground with a risk of water entering your battery, please remove and check your battery.
- If there is any evidence of moisture, including water stains, disconnect the battery from your board immediately. Do not charge or use it! Keep the battery in a dry and fire resistant place to avoid potential fire risk (such as a sealed bucket outdoors).
- Do not keep a potentially water damaged battery indoors.
- Do not ship a potentially water damaged battery for service.
- Contact Backfire for next steps:
- Moisture inside a battery pack can cause corrosion and short circuits in electronics such as the BMS, lighting or USB boards. This may occur in days or weeks after water ingress.
- The Li-ion batteries in your pack contain lithium cobalt oxide and organic solvents. These components can self-sustain a fire when a battery subjected to short circuits, excessive heat, and other stresses.
$799.00 Regular price