Heritage Bike & Skate Helmet
Designed for urban cycling and skating, the minimalist Heritage bike helmets are the original collection, inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
Secret PopLock for securing your helmet with your lock
- Vegan leather straps
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
- One-handed magnetic fastener
- 7 vents with internal channeling
- A built-in low-profile visor
- A red inspired by the 2019 Pantone Color of the Year, "Living Coral"
- Lightweight helmet at 410g (S), 460g (M), or 490g (L)
- Complied with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Certified for CPSC, and ASTM standards for cycling and roller skating, and skateboarding
Free Accident Replacement
We hope you're never in an accident, but if you're ever involved in one and your helmet is damaged, let Thousand know and they'll replace your helmet for free.
Certified for CPSC, and ASTM standards for cycling and roller skating, and skateboarding.
CPSC: Complies with U.S. CPSC safety standard for bicycle helmets for kids age 5 and older.
ASTM F1492: Certified for skateboarding and roller or in-line skating in North America.